Churches of the North Photo Contest | Victory Liner
Have you snapped a selfie in some of the churches in northern Philippines? Scroll through your camera rolls now because you might just win P10,000 plus a brand new iPhone X in the Churches of the North Photo Contest!
Yes peeps, finally our selfies get a prize! Victory Liner, the most trusted bus company for northbound destinations, in partnership with Tarlac-Pangasinan-La Union Expressway (TPLEX) is giving away loads of prizes in their Churches of the North Photo Contest.
If you’ve taken a selfie in any of the churches in Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, Cagayan Valley, Aparri, Nueva Vizcaya, Nueva Ecija, Isabela & the Cordillera Region (like Baguio, Kalinga, Apayao & more), then you’re in for luck!
And if you’re traveling to any of these destinations before November 20, 2018, take a snap & join the contest.
How to win awesome prizes in the Churches of the North Photo Contest?
Joining is as easy as 1-2-3, say cheese!
- Follow Victory Liner on Instagram as @victoryliner AND like them on Facebook as @victorylinerinc
- Take a respectful selfie infront of any churches in the mentioned provinces.
- Make sure the church’s facade is in full view.
- Make sure your posts are set on public mode so Victory Liner can see your entries.
- Upload your photos in an album on Instagram or Facebook with the following details:
– Name & location of the church
– Tag us @victoryliner on Instagram & @victorylinerinc on Facebook
– Use the following hashtags #VLIxTPLEX #ChurchesoftheNorth
How does Victory Liner determine the winners?
Peeps, this photo contest is legit! In fact, many have already won since it was launched (check out their IG & FB feed). Winners are chosen based on the following:
- Number of Provinces Visited – 50%
- Creativity & Originality – 40%
- Number of Post Likes – 10%
Note that per participant may only send a maximum of four (4) photos or entries in a single upload. To increase your chances of winning, send in 1 selfie per destination, upload them in one album on FB or carousel on IG.
Monthly winners are chosen from the pool of entries received. Check out these awesome prizes.
- P5,000 – 1st runner up
- P3,000 – 2nd runner up
- P2,000 – 3rd runner up
If your photo got picked in the monthly round, you are automatically in the running to become a contender for the grand prize. And yes P10,000 + a brand new iPhone X are at stake!
Congratulations to the monthly winners of our Churches of the North Photo contest. 1st Place: Azrael Coladilla 2nd Place: Fam Lariosa 3rd Place: Dexter Rubio A Victory Liner representative will be in touch on how to claim your prizes. For those who wants to join and get a chance to win cash prizes monthly or a brand new iPhone X and 10,000 cash in the grand prize, you can view the mechanics here: www.tinyurl.com/churchesofthenorth
How to claim your prize?
- Victory Liner’s representative will notify the winners via Instagram or Facebook message.
- Winners must present one (1) valid ID with picture & a copy of the message sent by Victory Liner.
- Prizes may be claimed in the nearest Victory Liner station where the winner resides.
- Prizes not claimed within 60 calendar days upon notification will be forfeited.
- All prizes in the Churches of the North photo contest are non-transferrable.
Northern Philippines is a wealth of churches. From heritage to modern constructions & from historical to miraculous, this part of the country has so much to offer. There’s so much to explore & love about the north like good food, interesting sights & very warm people. And with TPLEX in service, northbound travels are now more accessible & fast.
Soak in the grace of antiquity of St. John & St. Michael churches in La Union or the 18th century church of the Our Lady of Atocha in Isabela. Take soulful journeys to the shrines in Tarlac like St. Faustina in Paniqui, the relic of the true cross in Monasterio de Tarlac & the parish of Josemaria Escriva in Gerona.
And what better way to visit these places than taking Victory Liner. They have the widest & most dependable fleet of buses to the north. Make it extra comfortable too by booking your tickets online or get a prepaid Premier VISA card for extra perks! How cool is that?
But wait, let me share with you some tips on how to increase your chances of winning in this contest.
How to Take Good Selfies
Let’s face it, selfies look nice when done the right way. And just like in any photos, what makes it captivating is when you follow the simple rules of photography. Here are some quick tips on how to make good selfies.
I’m so excited in this Churches of the North Photo Contest because since when did good selfies are given rewards? Besides, many of our churches are not only historical but also photo-perfect. Always put in mind that when you do a selfie or a groufie observe respectful poses. But oh, don’t forget to say a li’l prayer too.
The north is an all-time favorite roadtrip destination & chances are great that we’ve taken a few selfies in any of its churches. So why not send those as entries now & bag fabulous prizes —- boy, it’s iPhone X and P10,000 cash! Remember, the more provinces you visit, the more selfies you snap, the more chances of winning!