Callao Cave | Light on the Hollows
- Buses regularly ply the Manila-Tuguegaro route. Check Victory Liner (Kamias Terminal, Quezon City) at +63 2 920 7396.
- From the terminal, take the tricycle to the public market where there are jeepneys that regularly ply the Tuguegarao-Penablanca route.
- Cross the Pinacanauan River on a motorized boat.
- Commercial flights are available for Manila-Tuguegarao route. Check www.palexpress.com and www.cebupacificair.com for schedules and tariff.
- Take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) connecting to Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX).
- Exit at LaPaz and turn right to the national highway of Tarlac and parts of Nueva Ecija.
- Take the Aliaga route to connect to the towns of Talavera, Munoz and San Jose.
- Follow the road that leads to Nueva Vizcaya passing through Dalton Pass. Farther, the road shall lead you to the towns of Santa Fe, Aritao, Bambang, Solano, Bayombong.
- Driving all the way up, the Province of Isabela comes first passing through Santiago, Cauayan, Ilagan, Cabagan.
- Upon entering the Province of Cagayan, the road opens to Tuguegarao City. Just before entering the poblacion, look out for road signs to Callao Cave on the left side.
Hello, I am PotpotNumber of Entries : 393
Betwixt and between the arthritic 40 and a horrendous body mass index of positive 30, escapism and yummyeology are my real-life double post-graduate degrees conferred with the highest honors. I lived nearly half of my life in fancy suitcases, jetsetting between reality and fantasy... read more