Agas-Agas Zipline : Superman Moment
- Fly to Tacloban City. Check www.palexpress.com, www.cebupacific.com, www.flyzest.com for flight schedules and tariffs.
- You may also opt to sail to Leyte from Cebu.
- Buses regularly ply the Mindanao-Luzon route via Surigao on board RoRos. Check the internet references for updated schedules. Please consider providing extra waiting time for you to board the barge as the queue is usually long.
- Take the bus from Tacloban City to Sogod. Alight in Agas-Agas Bridge.
- Another option is to take the Maasin van from Tacloban but just alight in Mahaplag Junction, then take the habal-habal to Agas-Agas.
- It’s a 2-3 hour drive along Maharlika Highway.
- There are no accommodations in Agas-Agas Adventure Park. The nearest available hotels are in the town proper of Sogod. You may also opt to go back to Tacloban.
- There are no restaurants in the area, so better bring your own provisions.
- Bring cash because there are no nearby ATMs available.
Hello, I am PotpotNumber of Entries : 403
Betwixt and between the arthritic 40 and a horrendous body mass index of positive 30, escapism and yummyeology are my real-life double post-graduate degrees conferred with the highest honors. I lived nearly half of my life in fancy suitcases, jetsetting between reality and fantasy... read more