The Camsur Deer Farm
- PAL Express and Cebu Pacific fly directly to Naga City everyday.
- From the airport or Naga City proper, jeepneys and non-aircon vans ply direct the Ocampo-Naga routes.
- From the main junction in Ocampo, hire a single motorcycle to drive you up to the farm. It’s a 4-kilometer drive up to Brgy. Sta. Cruz on the foothills of Mt. Isarog. Huddle on the price but don’t go beyond P150 for a roundtrip fare.
- You may also wish to coordinate with your hotel for tour services around Camsur that includes The Deer Farm.
- The Deer Farm is run by the Province of Camarines Sur. For further information, it would be helpful to get in touch with the Provincial Tourism Office in Pili, Camarines Sur, or at +63 54 4773172.
Hello, I am PotpotNumber of Entries : 398
Betwixt and between the arthritic 40 and a horrendous body mass index of positive 30, escapism and yummyeology are my real-life double post-graduate degrees conferred with the highest honors. I lived nearly half of my life in fancy suitcases, jetsetting between reality and fantasy... read more